Kampar: Shunka Japanese & Fusion Food


Tomorrow is PERAK PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!


" I'm coming home. Tell the world, I'm coming home..
 As my class finishes, I dropped by to take DSLR to have some Kampar Photoshoot before I'm going back Penang.

So, Kam and I drove to UTAR Stadium as it doesn't open everyday. Luckyyyy us! Haa

Kam Snapshot! Stadium Gate with Large lawned field.

Some nice photographs to share. :) :) :)
@Photographed by Kam & Me vice versa

Take 1


Take 2

Take 3
Take 4

Then we started taking random 扑街 photos which some are quite akward O_o

Too much Fat. LOL
Ugly but best effect ._.
And some very nice random EMO SHOTSSSSS.






And finally a pretty nice shot ( I think) although was wet and stinky haha


And a damn funny shot from me ._.
I'm so muscular! - Kam

Sunset at 6:30pm
After fetching Angeline and Peng at Block A, UTAR; we headed for dinner.


Like this page and get a Takoyaki for free! Yayyyy!
So we got ourself a set of Takoyaki without additional charges~ 



@Photo of Angeline and Peng



FOOD. FOOD. FOOD.
My Kimchiiiii Seafood Udon~ OmO It tastes so niceeee and so full ._.

Lastlyy,
My Selcaa





Till We Meet Again.
Jacqueen Wong