Kampar: Brut Cafe


Brut's Cafe 
An Classy yet Simple Dine In Place with Nice Food.



Its been awhile since I blogged. 
This time I'll be writing a review on Brut's Cafe which is located in Kampar, Perak. 

I live in this current city, with my hometown places of interest so far away from me, I couldn't help myself from finding the best out of Kampar.

For you who wanna know the exact location of this place, you may drop me a message ya.

Facebook - Brut Cafe
Above are the link to the Cafe's Facebook Page. & Good Luck Finding it! 

Belows are their menu, prices, and environment.

Menu

RATING: 
The Menu Cover


Their Menu are displayed like a wooden notebook layout but the downfall was the choices.
But, I would recommend you all to take their Pomodero Spaghetti which taste very nice. Three stars for that! ❤


Price

RATING: 

The Price is quite a downfall as it is costly but all main dishes are under RM10 which is relatively cheap if compared with their taste and food in Kampar which is always overpriced.

The Price for Spaghetti is around MYR 7.90.


Environment

RATING: 




For ya'll to see, the environment is awesome as it is so quiet and tranquil and yet you could enjoy the bar soft music with soft lighting. You have to be there to experience it.



Gallery 



Americano Coffee

Single Shot Espresso (YA'LL THAT BITTER)

Pomodero Spaghetti


Double Portrait Shots of Me :))

Aglio Olio


Bruschetta

Pancakes!


TEEHEE! THE ULTIMATE ICE CREAM WAFFLE SAVIOR!!!

Best of the Best

AWESOME DINNER :)

Candy Crush, Canon vs Empty Plate



Till We Meet Again
Jacqueen Wong