Blog Design: Simplicity & Black and White

Hey yo, peeps!

Noticed that I changed my whole blogspot layout and design?

NEW BLOG DESIGN


My blog design is based on two key points.


SIMPLICITY

I tried to infuse the boxy layout for smooth viewing experience. Hope I did that well ;) I quote in a lot of CSS as well, do try that k? It is very simple yet gives dramatic and the WOW factor!!

BLACK AND WHITE

My whole concept is to make it simple yet very catchy, so I use mixture of black and white to bring out my widgets and even the quotes are B&W. Simple as that, if you want your blog widgets title to have a line underneath, just simply add this code at BLOGGER >> TEMPLATE >> CUSTOMIZE >> ADVANCED >> ADD CSS.

h2 {
border-bottom-style:solid;
border-bottom-width:1px;
border-bottom-color:black;
}


HOVER ANIMATED SOCIAL WIDGETS

Using CSS as well, my first project of social widgets icons that can change color, orientation as well! Credits to icon.iconsarchive.com I'll be able to import of these icons and use them! After some photoshopping, it is done!

Some nice icons pack files:

FLAT RETRO MODERN


100 FLAT


NOIR SOCIAL MEDIA